To our valued guests,
We want to thank you so much for your support through this time and for being so amazingly understanding and respectful of all of the guidelines we have had in place.
As of July 1st 2021, there have been some new adjustments to our policies to help prevent the spread of communicable disease in the studio. We’d like to take this opportunity to inform you of our current protocols as well as some additional precautions we are taking to ensure a safe environment for both our staff and clients.
Our top priority is to continue to service our guests in the safest way possible. We have always adhered to the highest standards of sanitation & disinfection and we will continue to strictly follow WorkSafeBC, Fraser Health and our government for updates and guidelines as needed.
Newly Updated Guidelines as of July 2021
- We ask that you please reschedule your appointment with us if you are sick or have been advised to self isolate by public health. We appreciate as much notice as possible.
- Masks continue to be mandatory for our staff and all of our guests at this time.
- Please wash your hands or use the provided touch-less hand sanitizer on the front desk upon your arrival.
- Please respect social distancing with other guests.
Nice to know:
- All staff are required to wear a mask while on shift and are not to come into work if they are sick.
- Each Blush Lash Specialist has completed the BeautySafe program which is a certification for salon & spa hygiene that focuses on protocols of infection control, safe cleaning, sterilization, and chemical practices for Canadian beauty professionals.
- Now and always, Blush team members are to wash and/or sanitize their hands before touching a client and consistently through-out services.
- We have a large distance of over 2 meters between each service station being used at once, easy to clean bins for your personal belongings and high ceilings with lots of air flow.
- There are usually no more than 2 clients and 3 staff in our 1000+ sq ft building at one time.
- The restroom and all touch points are disinfected frequently through-out the day.
- All towels & blankets on the service bed are replaced and washed between every client.
- As always, lash tools are disinfected in a medical grade disinfectant between each client and all disposable items are single use only.
Thank you! We can't wait to see you! Please email us with any questions or appointment requests.
Take good care,
- The Blush Team